Sunday, March 13, 2016

New Book Purchase: Norah issue #1, Tales of Mr. Rhee vol #1 and Write or Wrong

Yesterday was an interesting day, because when I stopped by my local comic bookstore I had no idea I would have the chance of meeting authors Dirk Manning and Kasey Pierce. I will admit I was a little star struck and became a little shy. I know it's weird I'm rather talkative and outgoing but I totally clammed up and spaced out a bit. I bring this up because while I was gathering my thoughts to actually have a conversation, I totally forgot to take a picture.

Speaking with them gave me a chance to find out more information about the comics that I bought. I had initially went over to the tables at the back of the store because I was interested in buying Write or Wrong: A Writer's Guide to Creating Comics by Dirk Manning. I was able to get all three of my books autographed (which are found on the cover of Norah and on the inside cover of the other two books).

I thought they were both really nice and I am looking forward to reading and reviewing all the books that I bought.


No comments: