Friday, April 29, 2016

365 Days of Books of Interest: Day #119: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Allies and Enemies

As I type this up I'm trying to find something to wear for my friend's party. She's having a little dinner party at her place, it should be fun.

For today's Book of Interest, I knew I had to post this. I'm a huge Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fan. I love watching the cartoons (old and new), reading the comics and watching the movies (even the not so good ones).

I want to read this book mainly because April O'Neil and Casey Jones will both get a story. Surprisingly enough I'm actually interested in reading the stories about the turtles' enemies. I'm really looking forward to picking this up.

Well, I better get back to looking through my closet, I must find something to wear.



Book: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Allies and Enemies by various writers and artists

Publication: May 17, 2016

Description:

The spotlight shines on some of the Turtles best friends and fiercest enemies! These individual stories focus on Casey Jones, April O'Neil, Bepop & Rocksteady, and General Krang of the current ongoing series.

No comments: