Thursday, May 12, 2016

365 Days of Books of Interest: Day #131: Hellchild

As I write this up I just found out that Agent Carter has been cancelled. I will write more about this tomorrow.

Now for today's Book of Interest, here is a book I can't wait to read, Hellchild. I already added it to my wishlist. It mixes Greek mythology with the supernatural, how could I not want to read it. I love when authors put a different spin on stories and give readers something unique.



Book: Hellchild (issues #1-5) by Pat Shand with illustrations by Vincenzo Riccardi

Publication: September 13, 2016

Description:

Angelica Blackstone is a half-Greek god, half-vampire, and she’s pissed!

When she is brought back from the dead and given a new lease on life by monster hunter Liesel Van Helsing, Angelica joins a gang of Viking vampire junkies living in the underbelly of New York City. But she has a hell of an ax to grind with her absentee father, Hades, who she blames for her death. All hell is about to break loose!

No comments: