Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Toy Corner: Marvel Girl (Jean Grey) Action Figure

As of now, I think I have found the Ultimate Find, this Marvel Select: Marvel Girl action figure. I had been searching for this for a while and I accidently lucked up on it at the comic book store. And to make it an even better find, I only paid $20.00 for it.

The box is not exactly in mint condition (there are few creases on the side) which is probably why I got such an amazing deal for it. And it also shows that the owner of my local comic book store is not about hiking up the price especially since I've seen this Marvel Girl action figure being sold for $70.00 and more.

Look at the second picture, doesn't she remind you of Gwyneth Paltrow? That's what I see when I look at her, it does make you wonder who they modeled her after.

No comments: