Tuesday, May 10, 2016

DVD Tuesday: LEGO Scooby-Doo! Haunted Hollywood and Deadpool

I love the LEGO movies and Scooby-Doo! so it's easy to see why I want to get LEGO Scooby-Doo! Haunted Hollywood. Now as for Deadpool, he's not one of my favorite characters but I am curious to see how the movie is. Since Ryan Reynolds tends to play the same character in most of his movies, I figured he finally found a role that lines up perfectly for him.






LEGO Scooby-Doo! Haunted Hollywood

Description:

The gang tries to rescue an old movie studio that is threatened by developers and haunted by movie monsters.








Deadpool

Description:

Wade Wilson is a former Special Forces operative who now works as a mercenary. His world comes crashing down when evil scientist Ajax tortures, disfigures and transforms him into Deadpool. The rogue experiment leaves Deadpool with accelerated healing powers and a twisted sense of humor. With help from mutant allies Colossus and Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Deadpool uses his new skills to hunt down the man who nearly destroyed his life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not really a superhero fan but I went to the movie with my boyfriend and I have to tell you I laughed through the whole movie.