Sunday, June 19, 2016

365 Days of Books of Interest: Day #169: Four Blind Mice

My goal is read all the Alex Cross books, so far I've read four of them. But not in order: Cross (book #12), this was the first Alex Cross book I read and I read it before I started this book blog, Merry Christmas, Alex Cross (book #19), Kiss the Girls (book #2) and Violets Are Blue (book #7).

I would like to read this series from the beginning instead of reading the books so randomly. However, before I do that, I want to read Four Blind Mice first. For the most part, I enjoy reading the Alex Cross series (except for book #2). I find Alex to be one of those characters that trouble and danger seem to follow them wherever they go.



Book: Four Blind Mice (Alex Cross book #8) by James Patterson

Description:

Detective Alex Cross is about to discover that evil comes in fours.

On the verge of resigning from the D.C. police force, Alex Cross knows he can't refuse this case. His partner John Sampson has a friend who has been framed for murder and is facing the gas chamber. His accusers? The United States Army. As a new woman in Cross' life brings him hope in the face of a devastating loss at home, Cross and Sampson go up against codes of honor and silence and three ruthless killers. But a bigger threat lies in wait: their controller, a lethal genius who will introduce Cross to new depths of terror...the last of the Four Blind Mice.

No comments: