Wednesday, July 27, 2016

365 Days of Books of Interest: Day #207: Dawn

One of the reasons why I love reading is that you are never too late read a book or start a series. Even if the books have been out there for years, you never feel like you're behind. I have a friend who just started reading the Harry Potter series, I that is so awesome.

Why I'm mention the stuff above is because I recently found Dawn by Octavia Butler. It's a sci-fi book, how can I not want to read it. I seriously can't believe I've never any of the author's books before. But I will, starting with this one. I love when I find something new.



Book: Dawn (Xenogenesis book #1) by Octavia Butler

Description:

Lilith lyapo awoke from a centuries-long sleep to find herself aboard the vast spaceship of the Oankali. Creatures covered in writhing tentacles, the Oankali had saved every surviving human from a dying, ruined Earth. They healed the planet, cured cancer, increased strength, and were now ready to help Lilith lead her people back to Earth -- but for a price.

No comments: