Monday, August 22, 2016

365 Days of Books of Interest: Day #233: He-Man and She-Ra: A Complete Guide to the Classic Animated Adventures

I love 80s cartoons and both He-Man and She-Ra are two of my favorite animated series. And since I'm a huge fan I would love to pick up this official guide book and find out as much as I can about these shows.

It makes me happy that publishers are creating these types of reference books because fans really love this kind of stuff.


Book: He-Man and She-Ra: A Complete Guide to the Classic Animated Adventures by James Eatock

Publication: September 13, 2016

Description:

From 1983 to 1986, He-Man and his twin sister She-Ra entranced a generation of boys and girls all around the word with their animated adventures, offering not only cartoon excitement, but also important moral guidance. Now, Dark Horse Books is proud to present the first ever official companion to the classic series, featuring over 500 pages of fascinating story synopses, animation process, and trivia for every single episode of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra: Princess of Power!

No comments: