Tuesday, August 2, 2016

DVD Tuesday: The Bronze and Keanu

I know I have the tendency to watch (and read) some really zany stuff and I guess my DVD Tuesday picks are no exception. The Bronze and Keanu, just look at those trailers, these movies are a total mess and I can't wait to see them. 

I'm going to try to pick up both sometime this week. What movies (if any) are you getting this week?



The Bronze

Description:

A spoiled and largely forgotten Olympic medalist (Melissa Rauch) takes action when a promising young gymnast (Haley Lu Richardson) threatens her status as a local celebrity.









Keanu

Description:

Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele, a.k.a. the hugely popular comedy duo Key & Peele, star as Clarence and Rell, two cousins who live in the city but are far from streetwise. When Rell's beloved kitten, Keanu, is catnapped, the hopelessly straight-laced pair must impersonate ruthless killers in order to infiltrate a street gang and retrieve the purloined feline. But the incredibly adorable kitten becomes so coveted that the fight over his custody creates a gang war, forcing our two unwitting heroes to take the law into their own hands.



No comments: