Saturday, August 20, 2016

My Latest Obsession: Captain America + Currently Reading: Marvel's Captain America: Sub Rosa

I have no idea why my interest in Captain America seems to have hit an obsessive level over the past few days. Maybe it has something to do with Captain America: Civil War movie being released on DVD/Blu-ray in 24 days (Sept. 13th). But I really don't think my Latest Obsession has anything to do with the movie since I love reading the comic books.


I have been thinking of doing a Captain America Read-a-Thon of the Ed Brubaker run but I don't think I have enough time to even start one. With the Read-a-Thon not looking possible, I did however start reading this Captain America novel below earlier today. So far the book is off to a really good start. I should have my review up in a few days.



Book: Marvel's Captain America: Sub Rosa by David McDonald

Source: Borrowed from Publisher/NetGalley for an honest review

Publication: Available now

Description:

Frozen in a state of suspended animation since the end of the Second World War, Captain America is a man out of time. But now freed from his frozen slumber, he’s back in the nick of time―and ready to face threats that couldn’t even have been imagined when the world had last seen him. Joe Books brings Marvel fans an all-new adventure featuring a classic superhero.

No comments: