Monday, October 24, 2016

Lazy Sunday: How I Spent Mine

As you can see I didn't post anything on Sunday, in fact I did not go anywhere near a computer yesterday. There are some times when you simply have to unplug and unwind and I spent most of the day relaxing (I stated last week that Sunday is going to be my official day of relaxation) and watching movies.

The first movies I watched were The Losers and Kick-Ass 2, it's been a while since I've watched either movie. It took me forever to find them, they were at the bottom of one of my storage boxes. I have a lot of movies (and I do mean a lot) so I need to store them to save on space. I'm way passed the point where all my movies can sit on the shelves.


Anyway, I spent the afternoon watching those two movies, I forgot how much I enjoyed watching The Losers. It was a great movie, I don't know why it didn't get a sequel. And speaking of, watching Kick-Ass 2 just left me wondering why this movie franchise was abandoned because there should have been a Hit-Girl movie followed by the final Kick-Ass movie. All I can say is that Hollywood makes no sense because the things that are approved or not are ridiculous. Case in point why is Captain Marvel getting a movie before Black Widow? Yes, it truly makes no sense.

From there I just lounged away the day and by the evening I watched the Hamilton special documentary on PBS followed by watching Resident Evil: Extinction on Encore (despite the fact that I have it on DVD). That documentary is so inspiring because you see all the hard work Lin-Manuel Miranda put into creating Hamilton and not to mention the hard work the cast put into their roles. It was fantastic to watch. It makes you so proud that the play was a hit. As for Resident Evil: Extinction, I've seen this movie so many times but I was scrolling through the menu, saw it and started watching it.

As you can see I was in relaxation mode, I find doing nothing on Sunday starts the week off stress free for me. Do you have a Lazy Sunday and if so how do you spend yours?

No comments: