Monday, February 20, 2017

Chris Evans 4-Day-4-Movie Marathon: Day 1: Push

I'm going to be starting my Chris Evans 4-Day-4-Movie Marathon with the movie Push. It was released in 2009 but I never saw it in the theatre and I also never watched it at any of the numerous times it was shown at some point on TV over the years.

I don't know why but I ended up buying the movie last September and yet I still haven't watched it but I will today. I will post my review for it later today.


Push

Description (from the DVD):

Hang on tight as a gang of superpowered paranormal operatives take you on a white-knuckle thrill ride. The excitement starts when a future-seeing Watcher (Dakota Fanning) convinces a telekinetic Mover (Chris Evans) to help steal a briefcase that holds a billion-dollar secret. But to outrun government agents, they must enlist a mind-controlling Pusher (Camilla Belle) who could be their salvation-or their doom. Also starring Academy Award nominee Djimon Hounsou, Push will pull you in completely.

No comments: