Monday, February 20, 2017

DVD Pick: Scooby-Doo! Shaggy's Showdown

I had no idea there was a new Scooby-Doo animated movie, I certainly didn't see any advertisements for Scooby-Doo! Shaggy's Showdown. Apparently the movie was released digitally January 31st and on DVD February 14th (Valentine's Day). Yet, the movie wasn't in any of the Sunday sales papers.

If I had not been walking through the DVD section at Target on Saturday I would have never known. I haven't watched the movie yet but I did watch the trailer yesterday which I included below.


Scooby-Doo! Shaggy's Showdown

Description:

When the Scooby gang visits a dude ranch, they discover that it and the nearby town have been haunted by a ghostly cowboy, Dapper Jack, who fires real fire from his fire irons. The mystery only deepens when it’s discovered that the ghost is also the long lost relative of Shaggy Rogers!



No comments: