Tuesday, February 7, 2017

DVD Tuesday: Justice League Dark

I nearly forgot to post the DVD Tuesday for this week like I did last week, I'm still going to get Queen of Katwe.

Anyway for this week, I want to pick up Justice League Dark and although I'm tired of Batman appearing in everything I'm still sort of interested in seeing this. I'm hoping Zatanna will not be as depowered in the movie as she was in the first volume of the New 52 Justice League Dark comic book series. I also hope Batman doesn't take over the entire movie because the focus should not be on him but on the magical members of the Justice League.

Is anyone else planning on getting this?


Justice League Dark

Description:

When the Justice League comes upon a supernatural force against which even their powers seem useless, Batman assembles a second League of mystic heroes - the likes of Swamp Thing, the Demon, and Constantine - to help defeat this magical, otherworldly threat.



No comments: