Tuesday, April 4, 2017

DVD Tuesday: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

I don't pre-order movies too often, I usually buy them in the store. But yesterday I went ahead and ordered Rogue One because I didn't want to take the chance that it would be sold out before I got to the store. This was a great movie and I can't wait to see it again. I already have the novelization, soundtrack and art of book and as you can tell I really liked this movie.

I know Office Christmas Party is also out today but I'm going to have to wait to buy it because really want to see it.


Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

Description:

From Lucasfilm comes the first of the Star Wars stand-alone films – Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, an epic adventure. In a time of conflict, a group of unlikely heroes band together on a mission to steal the plans to the Death Star, the Empire’s ultimate weapon of destruction. This key event in the Star Wars timeline brings together ordinary people who choose to do extraordinary things, and in doing so, become part of something greater than themselves.


No comments: