Friday, June 23, 2017

Fashion Meets Comics: Peggy Carter

I was struck with an inspiration to create a Fashion Meets Comics for Peggy Carter. Her military suit was my focus but I didn't want to recreate it. Instead I was looking to create a summer outfit that still had that military feel.


For this easy summer outfit, I went with a graphic tee and paired it with a cute skirt. Thankfully Her Universe already had an Agent Carter SSR t-shirt which made it easier to put together this Peggy inspired look. Next, I found a cargo skirt and a pair of flip flops that are casual yet give off a tough sophistication.

I really like this look and I would really like to know what you think of it too.

Marvel Agent Carter Wings T-Shirt                     $21.16 (sale, regular price $24.90)                 Her Universe (heruniverse.com)




Belted Cargo Skirt                                 $69.50                              LOFT (loft.com)





Klementine Flip Flops                                $39.99                       Nine West (ninewest.com)

No comments: