Saturday, June 10, 2017

In Remembrance: Adam West

It's so sad to hear about the death of Adam West, it's been reported that he died Friday night in Los Angles. He was considered a fan favorite in his iconic role as Batman on the 1960s Batman TV series.


I remember as a little girl watching the colorful show when it was on one of those retro stations. I loved it because it was fun and his Batman was always so positive and Batman and Robin would always stop the villains in the end. It wasn't until a few years ago that I rediscovered the show again on another retro channel and couldn't stop watching. I loved rewatching the show so much that it was no surprise that I received the complete series as a Christmas gift. I guess my family knew how much I loved this show.


I guess to all us fans he was the best in whatever role he was in from voice acting to making special guest appearances. It's hard not to see that he enjoyed being an icon as much as fans enjoyed seeing him. I wish his family the best, he will be missed by all of his fans.

No comments: