Sunday, July 23, 2017

Fashion Highlights from the SDCC - Gal Gadot, Shelley Hennig, Candice Patton and more

I know Comic Cons are generally about the comics, movies, TV shows, merchandise, etc. and there are a lot of good things being announced that I want to talk about. However, this post is about some of the fashionable attire I've seen in photos from the San Diego Comic-Con.

Here are some of my favorites:


Gal Gadot (Justice League movie)

I like this dress, it gives off a simple summery feel. Looking at it, you can tell it's anything but a basic white dress.





Shelley Hennig (Teen Wolf)

This striped catsuit is fun and colorful and totally has a glam 70s vibe, think Charlie's Angels (original TV series). This is so cute.





Thandie Newton (Westworld)

Generally, whenever I see this type of floral print it's on home décor items like a sofa, pillows or wall paper. It's not often I see it used for fashion but it looks fantastic with this style of dress. It makes it look so cute and summery.





Sophie Turner (Game of Thrones)

I love this plaid pant suit, it's fun and quirky and like that she paired it with white gym shoes.





Emeraude Toubia (Shadowhunters)

All I can think is modern day Marilyn Monroe because this attention-getting red spaghetti strap dress is total glam. And so is her hair and make-up.





Katie Cassidy (Arrow)

How can anyone think rompers are only for kids? It has become a fashion staple and for a good reason it's an easy to put together outfit. I like this, it's very casual sexy.





Candice Patton (The Flash)

Here is another pant suit, this time in a vibrant floral print paired with really cute sandals. This is so fun and sexy.

No comments: