Monday, July 17, 2017

Nesting: "Not Tonight, I'm Reading" Mug and a Sterek Mug

In my Nesting: Groot Mug post, I mentioned that I was going to post a few of my new mugs. I was searching Society6 a week and a half ago when there was a sale and I was delighted to find these two mugs. Looking through the site there were so many mugs that I wanted to get that I had a hard time narrowing it down to the four mugs I eventually bought.

As a bookaholic the message on the Not Tonight, I'm Reading is fantastic because sometimes it's great to sit back and read a book and not be interrupted. As a for the second mug, there is no big secret as to why I bought it. I'm a fan of Teen Wolf 's Derek Hale and Stiles Stilinski and I was thrilled to see so many Sterek mugs. I really like how bright and colorful these mugs are and can't wait to use them, well as soon as I wash them, that is.

Not Tonight, I'm Reading Mug by Vashti Harrison                                                    $15.00 (11 ounces)




Constellations On Your Skin Mug by ChOFee                                              $15.00 (11 ounces)

No comments: