Monday, July 17, 2017

Shadowhunters Trailer for S2 E16: "Day of Atonement"

Last week's episode was very emotional with Magnus talking about his past while Sebastian's story continues to be a very interesting yet twisted ordeal. I really want to see what's he is up to in tonight's episode.

It looks like Maia is going to be helping Simon deal with some family drama, I really like their friendship. I'm a little disappointed that Maia and Jace so far have been nothing more than a hook up. It looks like the show is slowly working it's way back to Clary and Jace, I'm not a fan of these two being together because they have no chemistry. But as book fans keep tell me, they are together in the books. However, just because they are together in the books doesn't mean they have to be on the show especially if they have no chemistry. Well, that's a discussion for another day, can't wait to watch this episode.


No comments: