Tuesday, October 17, 2017

DVD Tuesday: Batman vs. Two-Face, Girls Trip, Spider-Man: Homecoming and Stranger Things Season 1

Wow, there's a lot out today!

I love the first Batman '66 animated movie Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders and I can't wait to see this one. I really wanted to see Girls Trip when it was in the theatre but I just didn't get the chance to. I heard it was a good movie and it was really funny.

I also didn't see Spider-Man: Homecoming in the theatre because for one thing I find Tom Holland's Peter Parker/Spider-Man to be slightly annoying. And as much as I love Iron Man I didn't see the point of including him in a Spider-Man movie nor have him mentoring Peter. I like a Spidey who can figure things out for himself. So, why am I buying it? Well, that's simple, I still want to see it and I hear Michael Keaton's Vulture was great.

Although I have Netflix, I still haven't watched the first season of Stranger Things. Yeah, I know, I should have watched it by now but I'm hoping if I buy it I'll find the time to watch it.


Batman vs. Two-Face


Description:

Using King Tut as a pawn, the mysterious crime boss known only as Two Face, stages a daring crime wave that baffles Batman and Robin and threatens all of Gotham City! Will Bruce Wayne suspect that his closest friend could also be Batman's greatest enemy? With Catwoman's help, can The Caped Crusaders discover the secret identity of this devious Jekyll/Hyde hoodlum before he discovers theirs?







Girls Trip


Description:

Best friends Ryan, Sasha, Lisa and Dina are in for the adventure of a lifetime when they travel to New Orleans for the annual Essence Festival. Along the way, they rekindle their sisterhood and rediscover their wild side by doing enough dancing, drinking, brawling and romancing to make the Big Easy blush.







Spider-Man: Homecoming


Description:

A young Peter Parker/Spider-Man, who made his sensational debut in Captain America: Civil War, begins to navigate his newfound identity as the web-slinging super hero. Thrilled by his experience with the Avengers, Peter returns home, where he lives with his Aunt May, under the watchful eye of his new mentor Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.). Peter tries to fall back into his normal daily routine – distracted by thoughts of proving himself to be more than just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man – but when the Vulture emerges as a new villain, everything that Peter holds most important will be threatened.







Stranger Things Season 1


Description:

This thrilling Netflix original drama stars Golden Globe-winning actress Winona Ryder as Joyce Byers, who lives in a small Indiana town in 1983 -- inspired by a time when tales of science fiction captivated audiences. When Joyce's 12-year-old son, Will, goes missing, she launches a terrifying investigation into his disappearance with local authorities. As they search for answers, they unravel a series of extraordinary mysteries involving secret government experiments, unnerving supernatural forces, and a very unusual little girl.

Hop on your bike, grab some waffles and get ready to save Will and Barb with the Stranger Things Season 1 Collector’s Edition: Target Exclusive. The ‘80s are alive and well in this special edition of your favorite binge-worthy show, coming in a VHS-style box containing a Blu-ray Disc and a DVD. Whether you want to enjoy one episode at a time or you’re ready to finish them all in one sitting, this Stranger Things box set will have you ready to take a trip to the Upside Down.


No comments: