Saturday, February 17, 2018

Weekend Film: Black Panther

As much as I want to see Black Panther this weekend, it's not going to happen at least not this weekend. Because my local theatre is sold out. Yeah, I know, I waited a little too late to get tickets but that's okay I'm just happy that people are excited to see this movie.

I really can't wait to see this. So until then, I'm going to do my best to avoid spoilers.


Black Panther


Starring: Chadwick Boseman, Angela Bassett, Forest Whitaker, Andy Serkis, Michael B. Jordan, Lupita Nyong'o, Danai Gurira, Martin Freeman, Letitia Wright and more

Director: Ryan Coogler

Description:

After the death of his father, T'Challa returns home to the African nation of Wakanda to take his rightful place as king. When a powerful enemy suddenly reappears, T'Challa's mettle as king -- and as Black Panther -- gets tested when he's drawn into a conflict that puts the fate of Wakanda and the entire world at risk. Faced with treachery and danger, the young king must rally his allies and release the full power of Black Panther to defeat his foes and secure the safety of his people.


No comments: