Saturday, April 28, 2018

Fashion Meets Comics: The Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast Robes

I need a new robe, the one I have is over 10 years old. The color is no longer vibrant and it's not as soft and fluffy as it once was. Since I'm not sure if I want a regular robe or a geeky one, it's taken me a while to find a new one. I'll admit it, I'm a little picky. But I have found two Disney robes (The Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast) that I like and I'm trying to figure out which one I might want to get.

The Little Mermaid robe is bright and colorful with seashell and scale prints and the other a Beauty and the Beast robe is a little more subdue with a pale yellow background featuring a rose and book print. I'm really on the fence because I don't know which one to get, I really like both of them.

Which one would you get, The Little Mermaid or the Beauty and the Beast? If I end up ordering one, I'll post it.


The Little Mermaid

The Little Mermaid Shell Robe                        $39.92 (sale, regular price $49.90)                      Her Universe (heruniverse.com)




Beauty and the Beast

Beauty and the Beast Robe                                $39.92 (sale, regular price $49.90)                    Her Universe (heruniverse.com)

No comments: