Saturday, April 21, 2018

Home & Garden: Holland Roden (Architectural Digest)

While I'm trying to decide if I should start my Spring Cleaning today or not, here are some amazing pictures of actress Holland Roden's home which was showcased in the Architectural Digest magazine. Her home looks very cozy and lived-in instead of something that could double as a museum exhibit.

There are a lot of neutral colors and natural wood but there are splashes of color such as the dark green cabinets in the kitchen. There are also a lot of eye catching pieces shown throughout such as the artwork and the little knick-knacks. I love that she has books in her living and dining room and I believe she even has cook books on her kitchen counter. Of course, as a book nerd I would notice that.

For more pictures and to read the article, click on the link above.

Photography: Monica Wang




No comments: