Saturday, April 28, 2018

Weekend Film: Avengers: Infinity War

I mentioned in a Geek on a Budget post that I don't buy movie tickets online (it's saves money) which means I won't be able to see Avengers: Infinity War this weekend because I know it's sold out. I already checked with a couple of theatres and it is.

I'll see it whenever I get the chance to, anyway here's the trailer. I still think Thanos looked better at the end of the first Avengers movie, I don't know why they decided to go with this redesign. He looks awful.


Avengers: Infinity War


Starring: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, Chris Hemsworth, Don Cheadle, Mark Ruffalo, Chadwick Boseman and more

Director: Anthony Russo and Joe Russo

Description:

The Avengers and their allies must be willing to sacrifice all in an attempt to defeat the powerful Thanos before his blitz of devastation and ruin puts an end to the universe.

No comments: