Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Currently Reading: Star Wars: The Rise and Fall of Darth Vader

I have not always had the best luck with reading Star Wars books. The ones I have read have been a mixture of good and bad but so far that hodgepodge of quality hasn't stopped me from wanting to read more Star Wars books.

I'm really looking forward to starting The Rise and Fall of Darth Vader and I'm hoping it will be a good read.


Book: Star Wars: The Rise and Fall of Darth Vader by Ryder Windham

Edition: Digital

Description:

The full story of Anakin Skywalker, from his birth in slavery to his death as the powerful Darth Vader  is told for the first time in its entirety. Spanning all six Star Wars movie and including the pieces of the story that fill in the gaps, this novel will be a must-have for any Star Wars fan.

No comments: