Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Fashion Meets Comics: The CW's Superman's Black Suit

After looking at The CW's behind the scenes picture of actor Tyler Hoechlin in the iconic black Superman suit, it made me realize that I have never read The Death of Superman nor The Return of Superman or any of the stories in between. Despite, never reading any of those stories, I do know that Superman wore the black suit in his return from "death".

So it's interesting to wonder what's going to happen during the Arrowverse crossover but I'm wondering if some alternate universe storyline will be about the return of Superman. Regardless, I'm actually excited to see what they will do and I can't wait to see Lois Lane now that she's finally going to be included in the Arrowverse.

Side Note: I'm still not a fan of the CW's design of the supersuit but it does look better in black than in blue and red.

No comments: