Tuesday, December 11, 2018

I Need More Time to Watch TV!

I really underestimated my time in trying to watch all 85 episodes of True Blood when I posted back in July. At the moment, I'm currently at the last three episodes of season 2 which wouldn't be an issue if not for the fact that I'm also trying to watching all 160 episodes Pretty Little Liars (I'm only on the first season). The thing is I'm not a huge binge watcher, the most I can watch of one show (before getting restless) is between two to four episodes (depending on the show).

Since I apparently underestimated my TV watching time, I should probably start watching the 67 episodes of Game of Thrones seasons 1-7 as soon as possible. Back in November, I wrote about giving the series a second chance (the first time I tried to watch it, I couldn't get into it). Since then I was able to find the boxset (at a great price) and have just been trying to find the time to start watching it.


I'm starting to think I need to create a time management schedule so I'll have time to watch all three shows and all the other shows and movies I want to watch.

Who else needs more time to watch TV?

No comments: