Wednesday, February 20, 2019

DVD Pick: Scooby-Doo! and the Curse of the 13th Ghost

I don't know why Warner Bros. doesn't make more of an effort to promote the Scooby-Doo movies. As with the previous released movies, I stumbled upon this DVD at the store. I had no idea there was a new Scooby-Doo movie and now I can't help wondering why these movies don't get enough promotion?

As a Scooby-Doo fan I'm going to try to promote all the new movies especially since it doesn't seem like Warner Bros. is doing enough. I really can't wait to see this new movie, Curse of the 13th Ghost is a tie-in to the old Scooby-Doo animated series The 13th Ghosts of Scooby-Doo. I wonder if I should rewatch the old series before watching this, it has been a while since I've seen it.


Description:

After Mystery Inc. bumbles a case and nabs an innocent man, the gang is forced into early retirement from crime-solving. But it doesn't take long before their old friend Vincent Van Ghoul needs help and pulls the team right back into action. It all started one summer when Scooby-Doo, Shaggy and Daphne secretly tracked down 13 of the world's spookiest ghosts, and caught all but one. With the 13th ghost on the loose, the gang will have to leave their secrets in the past and settle some unfinished business. Bundle up and get ready for the icy slopes of the Himalayas, chilling car chases, crystal balls and spine-tingling spells in this terrifyingly fun original movie.

No comments: