Thursday, April 25, 2019

Poison Ivy Week: Mego Poison Ivy Action Figure (Toy Corner)

Even though I think most of the Mego figures look horribly cheap, I wouldn't mind having this Poison Ivy action figure in my collection. It actually looks pretty good especially compared to some of the other action figures I've seen, they look awful.

Has anyone else notice that there's not as much official Ivy merchandise as there used to be? I hope DC Comics is in the process of creating more because fans want more Poison Ivy products (including a comic book series).

Mego Poison Ivy Action Figure 14" - image 1 of 2Mego Poison Ivy Action Figure 14" - image 2 of 2
Mego Poison Ivy Action Figure                                 $19.99                                  Target (target.com)

- 14 inches

- Includes small plastic plant

No comments: