Sunday, January 26, 2020

Reading Challenge: Reading Before Bed

Hello Book Nerds! I'm hoping today will be a good reading day, I’m currently reading Brownies and Broomsticks by Bailey Cates for The Book Girl's Book Club. I was wondering what are you reading?

If you're not reading anything at the moment but plan to soon, there is a new reading challenge that you may be interested in. It's the Reading Before Bed challenge. It's pretty self-explanatory with the goal being to read before you go to bed. Since this challenge doesn't require a certain amount of time or number of pages to read, you could read as little as five pages or for five minutes, the main point is that you spend some time reading and relaxing before you go to sleep.

I'm going to start this challenge tonight and my personal goal is to read every night for 30 days. One thing I want to mention is don't try to force yourself to stay awake to read or to continue reading if you're tired. Go to sleep because you don't want to wake up feeling exhausted and drained.

No comments: