Thursday, February 6, 2020

Beauty: Birds of Prey Nail Polish Set

Birds of Prey out in theatres tomorrow, I'm so excited, I can't wait to see the movie. Something I have seen, is a lot of cool merchandise for the movie like this ORLY nail polish set. Wow, it full of color especial the pink and yellow, I have a question for anyone who already has this, are the shades as bright and colorful as they appear in the promo picture?

I so want to get this especially since ORLY is cruelty free. Is anyone else planning on getting this?

Birds of Prey Limited Edition Kit                             $28.00                      ORLY (orlybeauty.com)

KIT CONTAINS:

- Mind Over Mayheim, Bright Pink Creme (.6FL OZ)

- Freaking Fantabulous, Pink/Blue Glitter (.6FL OZ)

- Emancipate This, Bright Yellow Creme (.6FL OZ)

No comments: