Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Toy Corner: Ghostbusters Statues

I'm a big Ghostbusters fan and I would be one happy collector if I had these statues of Ray Stantz, Egon Spengler, Winston Zeddmore and Peter Venkman. They're amazing, just look at the quality and craftsmanship that went into created them. I am disappointed that Janine Melnitz doesn't have a statue. How could you leave out Janine, she's part of the team too?

As much as I would love to get these statues, they're $400 each which is pretty steep but yeah this would be an awesome find.

Is there a collectible you wish you could buy but it cost too much? Yeah, let me know because I'll totally sympathize with you.


Ray Stanz

Ray Stantz Statue by Hollywood Collectibles Group                              $400                               Sideshow (sideshow.com)




Egon Spengler

Egon Spengler Statue by Hollywood Collectibles Group                              $400                                    Sideshow (sideshow.com)




Winston Zeddmore

Winston Zeddmore Statue by Hollywood Collectibles Group                               $400                                 Sideshow (sideshow.com)




Peter Venkman

Peter Venkman Statue by Hollywood Collectibles Group                                   $400                                    Sideshow (sideshow.com)

No comments: