Friday, June 5, 2020

Fashion: Cree Summer

This picture of Actress Cree Summer is when she attended The Diaspora Dialogues’ 3rd Annual International Women Of Power Luncheon at Arbat Banquet Hall on March 7th in Burbank, California. She's wearing this really cute and colorful print dress that would be perfect for summer.

I've mentioned before that Cree Summer is one of my favorite Voice Actors. But I don't think I ever mentioned how cool her style is. It varies from cool and stylish pant suits to easy and relaxed colorful bohemian hippie indigenous pieces to plaid shirts and jeans. She also wears equally cool jewelry and accessories. I love that her character Winifred "Freddie" Brooks on the TV series A Different World had a similar hippie bohemian style. I always wondered if Cree was involved in the process of creating Freddie's look. 

It's pretty rare that Cree's style hasn't really changed, instead of chasing the latest fashion trends over the years, she has created a style that's uniquely her.


No comments: