Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Comic Book Wednesday: July 21st Picks

I love going to my favorite comic book store but there are times I wish I could order my books online from the store. I love going to the store and looking around and talking to the owner but it's just a few times when I don't have the time to go the store that I wish I could get my books in the mail while also supporting my local comic book store. And since that's not an option, I really wish it was, I'll go to the comic book store and pick up my books.

A question for my fellow comic book fans, does your favorite comic book store have online ordering? If not, do you wish it did?


DC Comics


Book: Catwoman #33

Description:

Selina has worked hard to establish herself as the queen of Alleytown. But in response to Catwoman saving Poison Ivy from extermination at the hands of Saint Industries, Simon Saint has sent in the early stages of a totalitarian force that has left her kingdom shuttered. Catwoman has seen a man take his own life to avoid the consequences of crossing Saint Industries, so she knows there is no telling what they have in store for her and her gang of strays. And to make matters worse, Alleytown’s eerily quiet and empty streets now set the stage for the long-awaited confrontation between Catwoman and Father Valley!






Book: Nightwing #82

Description:

Melinda Zucco’s connection to the man who killed Dick Grayson’s parents wasn’t a surprise to the Blüdhaven hero, but what the former Robin discovers about Melinda’s ties to the Flying Graysons leaves the usually upbeat detective speechless.





Dynamite Entertainment


Book: Dejah Thoris vs. John Carter of Mars #1

Description:

An epic adventure, reuniting fiction’s greatest lovers: Dejah Thoris from Barsoom, and John Carter from Earth! But their reunion is short-lived…THE LONGBORN, an ancient and mysterious race of immortal “gods” have arrived to reclaim what is theirs: MARS!

Can Dejah and Carter’s love hold through a planet-sized war? Find out, courtesy of superstar Dan Abnett and Alessandro Miracolo!

No comments: