Monday, July 19, 2021

Entertainment News #2



- Actress Madeline Mantock is leaving Charmed after the current third season. As a Charmed fan, it's disappointing to see Madeline leave because older sister Dr. Macy Vaughn is one of my favorite characters on the show but I do hope there will be other acting opportunities for her. I also hope that the show will find a way to continue the Power of Three like the original Charmed series did following Shannen Doherty's departure after the third season. Funny enough, Shannen's character Prue Halliwell who was also the older sister and one of my favorite characters on the series.

The Charmed Showrunners Liz Kruger and Craig Shapiro released a shared statement, saying, “We can’t thank Madeleine enough for her incredible and inspiring work on Charmed. We will miss her as much as the fans will, but we also respect her decision to move on. This is a difficult time in the world, and everyone has to follow their heart. We wish her well, and the door is always open for a return visit from Macy…one way or another!





- One of my new favorite TV series, Station 19 is scheduled to return for its fifth season on Thursday, September 30th at 8:00 PM EST on ABC. I can't wait to see it.





- I can't believe it's the 26th Anniversary for the movie Clueless. This movie is so iconic and it's based on the classic novel Emma by Jane Austen, as it follows Cher Horowitz as she tries to better not only her own life but everyone else's. If you haven't seen this movie, please do. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

No comments: