Monday, March 28, 2022

Monday Motivation: A Quick Shoulder and Back Workout

I don't always like to workout but there is a quick shoulder and back workout that I like to do. It's the Resistance Band Pull-Apart. I do this move using a light band twice a week doing three sets of 15 reps. I make sure to rest for about a minute in between each set. As it becomes easier to do this move, I'll switch from the light to medium band to make it more challenging.

To do the move:

1. Hold the band in front of you at arm's length. Then pull your arms apart to form a straight line.
2. Hold for one count. Then return the band back at arm's length.

Below is a illustration showing how to do this simple yet effective move. (As always please consult with a doctor before starting any type of exercise.)

(photo credit: SPOTEBI spotebi.com)

No comments: