Thursday, March 31, 2022

Most Memorable Scene: 9-1-1 Emergency of a Woman Found Dead in Her Pool

I thought I would post another Most Memorable Scene from 9-1-1. This scene is from the fourth season fourth episode 9-1-1, What's Your Grievance?. I just love this scene because while Police Sergeant Athena Grant, Detective Rick Romero and 118 firefighters were on the scene of a murder, Edmundo "Eddie" Diaz and Evan "Buck" Buckley were bouncing theories off of each other. And in the process truly annoying Athena.

This is one of my favorite scenes because although these two had some good theories they were just so annoying. And watching these two made me realize that I would love to see Buck and Eddie doing a true crime podcast. I think it would be both hilarious and entertaining as they debate the clues. I could see them going over solved and unsolved cases to put their two cent in about what happened or might have happened. Hey, they might even end up solving a few cases along the way.

Some of my favorite quotes:

Buck: The locked room mystery.

Eddie: The locked YARD mystery.

Buck: Ooh!

Athena: Are we making a true crime podcast?

Athena: Okay, Cagney and Lacey. I think your work here is done.

No comments: