Monday, April 25, 2022

Trailers for tonight's episodes of 9-1-1: FOMO and 9-1-1: Lone Star: Down to Clown


I know I'm cutting it close posting the trailers less 30 minutes before the start of 9-1-1 Mondays. It's been four back-to-back heavy and dramatic episodes for 9-1-1 which is why I hope tonight's episode FOMO will have some fun moments in it.

As for 9-1-1: Lone Star, as much as I like Captain Owen Strand I feel like he gets a lot of screentime which some of it could be used for other characters. Speaking of other characters, I really don't find a romance between Paramedic Nancy Gillian and Firefighter Mateo Chavez to be interesting, they don't seem like they have any romantic chemistry. But I'll wait and see what the show will do with these characters. I also hope the writers won't put Captain Tommy Vega with her late husband's brother. That's not a relationship I'd find very interesting either. Anyway, I can't wait to watch tonight's episodes for both shows.

9-1-1 season 5 episode 15: FOMO                                 8:00 PM EST                                                 FOX


Description:

A social media influencer has an accident in a sauna; an emergency at a reality show wedding; a tragedy when a mother and her daughter go hiking; Maddie worries she has missed too many firsts with Jee-Yun.






9-1-1: Lone Star season 3 episode 15: Down to Clown                                 9:00 PM EST                                                 FOX


Description:

Facing his anger management issues, Owen has a breakthrough in therapy; a clown has an emergency at a young boy's birthday party; Tommy, T.K. and Nancy race to help a survivalist who has a painful encounter with a reptile.

No comments: