Sunday, May 8, 2022

Fashion Meets Comics/Star Style: Arielle Kebbel's Deadpool T-shirt and Red Pants

I have a lot of t-shirts with comic book characters on them, I'm wearing a Wonder Woman t-shirt right now. I mention this because while I was looking for information about this year's New York Comic Con (NYCC), I somehow found pictures of actress Arielle Kebbel from the 2018's NYCC. As soon as I saw her outfit, a Deadpool crop top and red wide leg pants, I thought it would be perfect for a Fashion Meets Comics/Star Style post.


I like this outfit, it's has a casual, dressy, playful vibe to it. The bright and bold red wide leg pants go perfectly with the Deadpool black crop top. She accessorized her outfit with hoop earrings, a layered necklace, bracelets, a ring, a black and white drawstring purse and a bold red lipstick.


In putting together this outfit, I found the same Deadpool shirt Arielle was wearing, however I could only find the men's version. I found another Deadpool t-shirt that could also go with the wide leg red pants that I found. I figure with both tops you could crop either one yourself to give you a similar look to Arielle's top or you could wear it as is. Don't forget to include your favorite accessories or none at all. If you need an extra layer, add a jacket or cardigan.


Deadpool T-Shirts

Men's Marvel Deadpool Feel the Love T-Shirt                               $19.12-$22.32 (sale, regular price $23.90-$27.90)                                          Hot Topic (hottopic.com)




Women's Marvel Deadpool Painted Face T-Shirt                               $19.12-$21.52 (sale, regular price $24.90-$26.90)                                          Hot Topic (hottopic.com)




Pants

Wide-Leg Wool Pant in Red Sunset                               $149.00                                          Banana Rebublic (bananarepublic.gap.com)

No comments: