Monday, September 26, 2022

Monday Motivation: Practice Self-Care

Happy Monday, I hope everyone had a really lovely weekend!

If you've been neglecting yourself regularly, you need to start taking care of yourself or practice self-care. Self-care is not some trend, it's simply finding time to take care of yourself from making sure you're getting enough sleep to beauty care and everything in between. Even finding a few moments of quiet time to relax and recharge after a busy day is self-care. Everyone's self-care needs are different, so you have to look at your life to see what areas may need a little more care whether that's beauty, fashion, fitness, health, etc.

I've been following my own advice because I noticed that I haven't been getting enough sleep. I had been feeling so tired and groggy in the morning. I've been making sure to go to bed as early as I can, so that in the morning I don't feel tired and in need of more sleep. Self-care is not superficial, trendy or selfish, it's just making sure to take care of yourself.

No comments: