Monday, September 26, 2022

Trailer for tonight's episode of 9-1-1: Crash & Learn

It's 9-1-1 Monday! What did you think of last Monday's episode Let The Games Begin? Although, I didn't write up a review, I really did enjoy it. Here are a few of my thoughts: I like that Henrietta "Hen" Wilson was asked to be Interim Captain but I still think Captain Robert "Bobby" Nash should have asked her first especially since she's more than qualified for the job. Anyway, I think she will do an amazing job even if the description for tonight's episode states that she's going to be stretched thin. I'm so happy that Howard "Chimney" Han and Maddie Buckley have finally got back together, their relationship can only get better.

And speaking of relationships, I still don't understand why Evan "Buck" Buckley and Edmundo "Eddie" Diaz are not together, that dinner scene with Eddie's son Christopher really showed how perfect Eddie and Buck are for each other. And how much all three of them are a family. I guess May Grant really wanted the full college experience at USC (University of Southern California) but if I was her I wouldn't have given up my apartment to share a dorm room with three roommates. Sharing a dorm room with roommates is probably my least favorite thing about my freshman year of college. Because after that year, I made sure never to have another roommate, it was the worst.

I'll save my college experience for another post, back to my thoughts on Let The Games Begin, last but not least, I was so happy that Athena Grant and Bobby were finally going on their honeymoon cruise vacation. But that's definitely going to be delayed since they are going to Florida to check on Athena parents because that ending was intense.

Side note, it's interesting that the showrunners and writers took the time to have a scene showing Lucy Donato and explaining why she's not going to be working for a while. However, they couldn't spare a minute to even include a line as to where Ravi Panikkar was, not even to have Bobby say Ravi will be working with B-shift for a while. Instead they act like he doesn't exist. I just think it's really interesting. It's the same vibe as when they had Lucy being asked to be Interim Captain over Hen, Chimney, Buck and Eddie.

With that said, I'm really looking forward to watching tonight's episode. I really hope it will be good (and maybe even mention where Ravi is).


9-1-1 season 6 episode 2: Crash & Learn                                 8:00 PM EST                                                 FOX


Description:

The 118 race to the rescue when a structure collapse at a "Happiness Convention" traps people under rubble. While on FaceTime with her mom, Athena's father suffers a stroke and crashes through the wall of her parents' house. Hen stretches herself too thin with test prep and her new responsibilities at the 118, while Maddie tries to help a new recruit get his bearings at the call center.

No comments: