Monday, September 19, 2022

Trailer for tonight's episode of 9-1-1: Let The Games Begin

Happy 9-1-1 Mondays!

9-1-1 is finally back and I really am hoping this sixth season will be better than last season. Because despite having some good moments and scenes overall the fifth season wasn't good at all. So here's hoping that despite that disappointing second sneak peek that was released last night, tonight's episode will be well-written and really interesting.

As for tonight's episode, as far as I know, there isn't a trailer for Let The Games Begin. So I just posted the teaser trailer. I'm really looking forward to seeing tonight's episode and seeing how they will deal with all the rescues due to the blimp malfunctioning and crashing into a stadium. Also since the description states that Athena and Bobby are dropping off her daughter May at college that means she's moving into the dorms. I'm guessing the apartment May had during the fifth season is too far from USC (University of Southern California) and would probably be easier for her to simply live on campus. I hope that doesn't mean she'll have less screen time because May has become one of my favorite characters and I've loved seeing her character grow into a stronge and independent person. The description makes this episode seems like it's going to be really interesting, I really hope that it is.


9-1-1 season 6 episode 1: Let The Games Begin                                 8:00 PM EST                                                 FOX


Description:

When a blimp suffers mechanical failure and its engine catches fire, Athena and the 118 must rescue victims both inside and outside a packed sports stadium; Bobby and Athena drop off May on her first day of college and discuss honeymoon plans.

No comments: