Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Beauty (Geek on a Budget): The Nam Vo Glow 7-Pc. Box Set

I know a lot of my fellow Geeks on a Budget are always looking for ways to save some money which is why I try to post some of the deals that I find. As a beauty geek, I love makeup, skin care, hair care, lotions, nail polish, etc. but I don't love how quickly the price can add up when you're shopping. For my fellow beauty geeks on a budget, there's this new The Nam Vo Glow 7 piece box set you might be interested in.

It's created by popular makeup artist Nam Vo and it's priced at $59.00 but the value truly exceeds that. For instance, if you were to buy the same 30 ml Sunday Riley Good Genes Serum alone it retails for $85.00. I consider this box set to be a good deal and I do believe there is at least one (or maybe two) of the products are cruelty free.

7-Pc. The Nam Vo Glow Box Set, Created for Macy's                            $59.00                                    Macy's (macys.com)

Box Set Includes:

- Benefit Cosmetics Cookie Highlighter (Full Size)
- ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm, 20 g
- LancĂ´me Juicy Tube - Tickled Pink, 15 ml
- NUDESTIX Mini Nudies - Sweet Peach Peony, 1.8 g
- NUDESTIX Mini Nudies - Sunkissed, 1.8 g
- Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask Enzymatic Dermal Resurfacer, 14 ml
- Sunday Riley Good Genes Serum, 30 ml

No comments: