Thursday, November 3, 2022

Star Style: Isla Fisher

I love this outfit that actress Isla Fisher wore to attend a book party for The Spoken Object: A collector's journey in fashion, jewellery, design and architecture edited by Gene Sherman. This is a really good outfit, a red double-breasted blazer paired with what I believe is a black cami with a lace trim and flared jeans.

A blazer is very adaptable, you can style it in so many different ways. And I like that she with a casual chic style by pairing this red blazer and gold buttons with a cami (I believe) and jeans. I absolutely love a good flared jean and ones that are a little long (I'm short (and so is Isla) so most of my jeans are a little on the long side). Anyway, the ones she wore are amazing, I totally love these jeans. This is a good outfit, I do wonder what shoes she was wearing, maybe platform boots, sandals or wedges for a little extra height which is what I would have gone with. Regardless, this is just an effortlessly chic outfit.

Photo Credit: Isla Fisher (Instagram: islafisher)

No comments: