Sunday, November 6, 2022

Quote: Logan Huntzberger

How's everyone's Sunday? I figured I'd post a little inspirational quote.

I'm not the biggest Logan Huntzberger fan but I always found this line from him to be interesting. Although he was trying to talk Rory Gilmore into joining him and some of the other members of the secret society group, the Life and Death Brigade to jump off a really high scaffolding, his words are inspiring. Because most of the time we're all so busy trying to get things done that we're not really living our lives to the fullest.


It'll be fun, it'll be a thrill. Something stupid, something bad for you. Just something different. Isn't this the point of being young? It's your choice, Ace. People can live a hundred years without really living for a minute. You climb up here with me, it's one less minute you haven't lived.

~ Logan Huntzberger to Rory Gilmore, Gilmore Girls season 5 episode 7: You Jump, I Jump, Jack

No comments: