Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Trailer for tonight's episode of 9-1-1: Lone Star: Tongues Out

It's a new episode of 9-1-1: Lone Star and from the trailer it looks like Owen Strand's girlfriend Kendra murdered her husband. But I'm sure since Paul Strickland is helping Owen solve the mystery, they'll probably find some random person that's behind it. As for the second story, I was wondering how Tommy Vega's relationship with Pastor Trevor was going since they haven't shown him in a while. I guess their relationship is going to be the gossip that going around the church. I wonder if they'll break up or simply ignore the the gossipers and keep dating. I guess I'll see in a few minutes.


9-1-1: Lone Star season 4 episode 14: Tongues Out                                 8:00 PM EST                                                 FOX


Description:

Owen enlists Paul's help in proving Kendra's innocence. Tommy deals with church gossipers over her relationship with Pastor Trevor.

No comments: