Monday, May 8, 2023

Motivation Monday: Deal with Tiny Clutter Problems

I don't really enjoy decluttering, but I found tackling tiny clutter problems can give you a sense of relief and happiness just as much as doing the big decluttering purges. No surprise that the smallest areas are the ones we use the most, so making those areas more efficient can help our lives run more smoothly. Some common tiny clutter problems are: desk, entry way, coffee table, bathroom counter or cabinet, night stand, computer/phone, kitchen counter or drawer, etc.

Right now my Tiny Clutter Problems are my desk and computer. I've been so busy that I haven't been able to clear away the clutter and now my desk is so messy. There's so much stuff on it, which is mostly books, notebooks and other odds and ends but I want it cleared away. Which is why I will be decluttering and organizing it today. I can't go another day with it looking so messy. I'm also going to declutter my computer and get rid of any unimportant pictures and files I no longer need or want. That really does takes up a lot of digital space.

I really think seeing a neat and tidy space can brighten your day. So getting rid of even a few things and items can make you feel good and simplify your life.

No comments: