Thursday, August 31, 2023

Do you like to read one book or multiple books at a time?

Happy Thursday!

Why does it feel like August totally slipped away. I can’t believe summer is almost over! And not to mention Fall and Halloween are already starting to be pushed and promoted when it's still summer. At the moment, I'm not mentally ready for fall, I’m still enjoying summer. Anyway, I have a question for my fellow book nerds, do you like to read one book or multiple books at a time?

I used to read multiple books at a time which is probably why I was reading and review hundreds a books per year. But I'm not sure exactly when that changed because for some time now I've only been reading one book at a time. I do miss reading multiple books at a time. But after dealing with quite a few reading blocks, I want to make sure I can get back to reading at the speed and pace that I used to before trying to read more than one book at a time.

No comments: