Friday, August 18, 2023

Nesting: Teapot and Tea Cup from the "Red, White & Royal Blue" Promo Video

I was watching a promo video for Red, White & Royal Blue when I noticed the teapot and cups that were being used by the actors Nicholas Galitzine and Taylor Zakhar Perez. I'm a tea drinker, so of course I would notice the teapot and cups which I believe are by Maxwell & Williams. I think both the teapot and cups are so cute and I like the eye-catching pattern and the blue, pink and purple color combination.

To get the look, I did a search but I couldn't find the exact one that was featured in the video. However, I did find a similar one in blue, green and white.




Teapot

Maxwell & Williams Teas & C’s Kasbah Loose Leaf Teapot with Infuser in Mint Green

$35.80 (sale, regular price $50.90)                                 Maxwell & Williams (themaxwellwilliams.com)

- Porcelain
- Holds five cups
- Removable stainless steel filter
- Hand wash



Tea Cup and Saucer

Maxwell & Williams Teas & C’s Kasbah Tea Cup and Saucer Set in Mint

$13.80 (sale, regular price $19.90)                                 Maxwell & Williams (themaxwellwilliams.com)

- Porcelain
- One cup and one saucer
- Seven ounces
- Microwave and dishwasher safe

No comments: